Father and Son  

Posted by: Gelai

I just wanna share this! This video clip speaks the unconditional love given by our parents.




I saw this video it made me cry and gave me power to live. And also it made me realized that how lucky to have a normal life. And appreciate my parents more... It's unbelievable how this father loves his son. To MR. HOYT thank you for teaching me, how to be a better person... how to RESPECT others... and what is the true meaning of unconditional love.

And to my father, I LOVE YOU Pa and thank you po!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

~~i saw there story sa
oprah . .nakakatouch
tlga . .grbe sacripisyo
at pagmamahal nya sa
anak nya . .

Post a Comment

Think Again



"Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option"